• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

More from Facebook: Stories Now Last for 3 Days

optimizepress

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Recently I have seen that Facebook has given a new option to show a story for three days. I see this is a good opportunity to reach more people with the same content. I have noticed that when I used to show a story for 24 hours, stories would reach a few thousand accounts on my Facebook Page. Now, for an experiment when I used the new option and chose a story to remain active for 3 days before it disappears, I was surprised to see that the story was seen by three-times more accounts.

Earlier, I used to think that everyone on Facebook is accessing Facebook many times a day. But this recent feature of Facebook has given me new learning that there are many people who would be seeing Facebook to once in two days or three days. This is good learning to understand the pace you should keep for displaying your content.

I am going to use the same learning in my A/B testings as well. How I see now is, an A/B testing should be continued for at least 5 days so that Facebook could reach maximum people because even your target market is not using Facebook daily.

facebook story 3 days.PNG - facebook 3 days story

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush