• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Which traffic

optimizepress
A

angela7225

Ok, i will ask a super specific question. I am at that point where i would want to stop working 16 hour days and not even make $50 per day. I would love to set aside what else i do and see if perhaps in the next week i can earn enough to be paid, at least $50 per day to start with and see if i can make $100 days in the week after.

im already promoting the infidelity life offer, direct to checkout. Its not doing well at all on adwords. So many clicks to my page, almost non to my link. I have a new lander. Hope it works! Would bing be different from adwords, or what would be the best traffic for this offer. What do you think i am doing wrong with the adwords campaign. Must i use keywords with buyer intent to see conversions? Best traffic?

i am also doing the powerhouse offers, the email submit and the $1 submit. Detailed ideas on how to drive traffic to these two as well.

i really must stop overworking and underearning, my blood pressure is even rising.! Not funny, but its true. Thanks for all the help. ☺ ☺ ☺

P

powerpub

So many clicks to my page, almost non to my link. I have a new lander. Hope it works!

This doesnt mean there is a problem with the offer - its a problem with your own ad and landing page. It would indicate to me there is a disconnect between your target > ad > landing page. People are getting turned off before they ever get to the actual offer.

Would bing be different from adwords, or what would be the best traffic for this offer.

Bing and adwords offer similar search traffic features. However Google seems to be more expensive. They have better traffic usually but you have to be careful with affiliate promotions and build your own quality landing pages.

What do you think i am doing wrong with the adwords campaign. Must i use keywords with buyer intent to see conversions? Best traffic?

You need emotion and buyer keywords if your niche is in relationships. I would suggest trying the free keyword tool in adwords and find a small list of very specific keywords then build from there. Read through the offer page or landing page from the offer owner and figure out what the main selling features are and use those as keywords and in your ads, and in your own landing pages.

i am also doing the powerhouse offers, the email submit and the $1 submit. Detailed ideas on how to drive traffic to these two as well.

It's a general make money online type of offer so you will have to research that....that is a very large and broad question that you need more training on. Check out the site on similarweb.com for ideas on targeting.

i really must stop overworking and underearning, my blood pressure is even rising.! Not funny, but its true.

Affiliate marketing can definitely be overwhelming, I highly encourage you to take it slow and learn from what others in the forum are doing, and keep testing! This can be a very rewarding type of business once you find a winning campaign.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush