• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Turn your mobile phone into an ATM

optimizepress
A

AnneRogers

Here's how I earn extra dollars by downloading the apps on my smartphone

1. Nielsen Homescan
- you're right it's the same company that follows television ratings.
The app allows you to sign up and become a member of the consumer panel. NCP pays you for scanning your groceries each time you shop. They either send you a free scanner or you can use your smartphone.

2. Swagbucks mobile app is a legit survey app that pays you to answer simple survey questions. It is the only survey app that has an A+ rating with the BBB.org
The app pays $5 for a 30 minute simple survey.

3. Ibotta
You only need to sign up for a free account then you can download the app. The "rebates" section lets you take picture of receipts for certain brands that you buy then upload it. Voila! you earn $5-$10 depending on the brands' rebates

4. Smart Panel
Is a new company that let's you download their app for free, with one catch - You get paid !
Once you downloaded the app - you'll earn $5. keep it installed for the next 2 weeks you'll earn $10. then $5 monthly until the full year. Total earnings = $75

5.Field Agent
You will get paid for completing small tasks. Example tasks: conducting field surveys at your local grocery store, scanning and checking prices.

6. InboxDollars came out with a nice mobile app that lets you search the internet, answer surveys and play games. The app is free to download then you'd earn $5 just for signing up

7. Receipt Hog
Quite similar to Ibotta, you take pictures of receipts. Earned points can be redeemed tru Paypal or Amazon gc

8. ESPN Streak for the Cash
Best for sports fanatics. The ESPN Streak for the Cash app lets you make predictions for future games then rewards you with cash if you have the longest streak of accurate predictions. A person could earn as much as $50,000 per month !

9. Mobee app is similar to Field Agent. The app pays you to go undercover around town in your local stores and rate the lever of customer experience, cleanliness and service

S

sarajones

sweet
I'll definitely download these apps

thanks for posting

S

susanf

I've signed up to InboxDollars and god paid $5, sweet !

B

blogsrus

Other survey sites that are worth checking out

GlobalTestMarket, E-Poll Surveys and Survey Club

S

seowhiz

1. Nielsen Homescan
The app allows you to sign up and become a member of the consumer panel. NCP pays you for scanning your groceries each time you shop. They either send you a free scanner or you can use your smartphone.

2. Swagbucks mobile app is a legit survey app that pays you to answer simple survey questions. It is the only survey app that has an A+ rating with the BBB.org

3. Ibotta
You only need to sign up for a free account then you can download the app. The "rebates" section lets you take picture of receipts for certain brands that you buy then upload it. Voila! you earn $5-$10 depending on the brands' rebates

4. Smart Panel
Is a new company that let's you download their app for free, with one catch - You get paid !
Once you downloaded the app - you'll earn $5. keep it installed for the next 2 weeks you'll earn $10. then $5 monthly until the full year. Total earnings = $75

5.Field Agent
You will get paid for completing small tasks. Example tasks: conducting field surveys at your local grocery store, scanning and checking prices.

6. InboxDollars came out with a nice mobile app that lets you search the internet, answer surveys and play games. The app is free to download then you'd earn $5 just for signing up

7. Receipt Hog
Quite similar to Ibotta, you take pictures of receipts. Earned points can be redeemed tru Paypal or Amazon gc

Best for sports fanatics. The ESPN Streak for the Cash app lets you make predictions for future games then rewards you with cash if you have the longest streak of accurate predictions. A person could earn as much as $50,000 per month !

9. Mobee app is similar to Field Agent. The app pays you to go undercover around town in your local stores and rate the lever of customer experience, cleanliness and service

I'm sharing this to relatives, friends and some housewives in my neighboorhood

V

vincentscott

I find affiliate marketing as one of the best ways to make money
totally easy to do if you already have a blog/site
some of the best high paying affiliate to partner with:

LinkShare
Commission Junction
ShareASale
Amazon Associates
ClixGalore
PeerFly.com
ClickBank
MaxBounty
Neverblue.com

A

akshayr

1. Nielsen Homescan

3. Ibotta

4. Smart Panel

5.Field Agent

7. Receipt Hog

I got my mom signed up for inboxdollars years ago
it has been great since - she's got some extra cash while sitting at the computer browsing on FB

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush