• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Tips on search traffic and getting good quality and conversions.

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there I see some people are running search traffic to Powerhouse affiliate offers and I thought I would offer some tips on how to improve your quality as well as getting more conversions on the premium offer.

I know the first thing many people Target is "make money online" or how to make money at home types of keywords. It's too General as to what the offer is actually about and won't work. Also if you are using this method to promote the free CPA offer inside Vault media your quality will not be good and you will likely be pulled off of the offer.

You need to be more specific as to what the offer is actually about and not be too broad in your targeting.

So when promoting Powerhouse affiliate, Instead of focusing on keywords like make money, you should be focusing on keywords like "affiliate training" l, CPA affiliate marketing, CPA networks, Performance Marketing, free and paid traffic, native advertising, how to make money as an affiliate, and more words that are related to Affiliates and getting traffic landing pages Etc. Your target should be newbie affiliate marketers, or CPA Affiliates looking for new ways to generate traffic and conversions.

Also another tip is that your ads should be highly related to what is on the actual landing page. This goes for any offer that you decide to promote online as an affiliate marketer.

If your ad is too broad, (for example you say make money online, instead of learn how to make money as an affiliate) then your performance will not be as good because you're getting people who have no idea what affiliate marketing actually is clicking on your ads and costing you money.

Your ads that you pay for should actually prequalify people before they even hit your landing page so that you can ensure that people who arrive on your landing page are already somewhat familiar with what is actually being sold.

If you don't do this then you are wasting a ton of money by focusing too broadly on search traffic.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush