• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

So what should I do ?

optimizepress

ilanedri

Reaction score
Hey everyone, how's going?

I want to get your thoughts here, since I want to start promoting some campaigns.
I was thinking about free gifts campaigns such as: iphone 5, ipad etc...

Now should I make a good landing page with a video, photo in the main page, OR there's other way you would recommend of doing which is better
in this case ?

Ilan

combasa

Reaction score
First of all before I can answer you I would need to know how much money you are willing to lose on this campaign, and what traffic source are you thinking about?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi...with the free gifts and email submit offers you will need some fairly cheap traffic...any ideas on what traffic you are going to use?

I know some guys do well with PPV and low paying offers and it can be done both direct linking and with a landing page...of course requires lots of testing...but very possible.

as for FB for example your CPC might be too high to justify these low paying offers, unless you have an offer in another country other than US with less competition for impressions.

Bing has been a good source for traffic also since click costs can be cheap...

If you choose the "free" types of traffic then FB and video marketing can go hand in hand to generate some decent traffic...

For example in the past I had great success using Facebook tabs and the "like button". I have not used this method much anymore so I am not 100% sure it still works with all the changes Facebook is making...

Here the guide on the Facebook method and as you will see it requires a like to get access which is the exact method the book explains.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CPA-Training-Vault/394023143969406?sk=app_190322544333196

I think you should research different traffic sources then choose one traffic type you want to focus on... then maybe start a campaign...this might make it easier to help at that point.

ilanedri

Reaction score
Since i'm still new in IM, I don't want to lose more money than I earn. So I want to start small, and to see how it goes.
Few months ago I tried 7Search, and I had few conversions, but I actually lost more than I earned.
What I did was to promote my landing page with banners of campaigns in it, and now I want to do the same but slightly different.

I really want to find my niche where I can focus on, and not spending money all over in order to get traffic.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
What you should try is creating a landing page that is designed to presell people and not just have some content and banners. The purpose of the lander to pre-sell...

In my experience landing pages are not good for email submits and freebies but I am not pretending to be a pro with email submits trust me...so I would like to really here what others have to say on that...

As for a landing page I often use them for offers that payout at least $3 or more. So this wipes out most email submits.

Now I will focus on what the offer is...and try to figure out why my audience want this service.

Then I create 2 or more different landing pages with the sole purpose to presell...

An example of a landing page I have used for example is http://clicketycoupons.com/

Here is a landing page that can be tested in many different traffic sources and sub niches and the offer is a Coupon toolbar that pays around $4 when someone simply installs it. So instead of doing what every one else does which is to focus on coupons in general you can focus on sub category... coupons for laundry soap, coupons for toilet paper, coupons for baby supplies, you name there is a coupon for it...then design the landing page specific to the offer...

Now depending on the source of traffic and how you target the traffic you will send them to the appropriate landing page. For example, lets say you buy a banner on a forum related to pregnancy - then your banner should be related to "baby supplies coupons" and your landing page needs to also say "install this toolbar for unlimited coupons for baby supplies!!" or something of that nature...

So recap....

Choose the offer
Understand your target audiences
Look for viable traffic sources
Create a few landing pages based on the offer and sub-categories (of different angles)
Target the traffic to the landing page and angle you are taking
List the benefits on your landing page
STRONG CALL TO ACTION ON THE LANDER
TEST, TEST, TEST

ilanedri

Reaction score
That was really helpful ! Thank you so much.

I decided to promote e-mail submits campaign threw mail lists.
I got myself lots of e-mails, now i'm going to search on how to create an e-mail that will attract the customers.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds great let us know how it went!

azwork

Reaction score
I decided to promote e-mail submits campaign threw mail lists.
I got myself lots of e-mails, now i'm going to search on how to create an e-mail that will attract the customers.

I hope you are talking here about your own mailing list with aweber or getresponse ... not spamming !

ilanedri

Reaction score
Ye after some research I found out that I can't use it.
Well, I will have to make my own list.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush