• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

PPV Powerhouse

optimizepress
K

kanoonii

Hi
I am new to this and hope I in the right forum for asking this question.

I started the Introduction to PPV lesson 1 and in trying to find offers to promote, I went through about 8 offers and could not find any alexa.com or Quantcast.com data.

I would like to promote one of these campaigns but without the data suggested in lesson 1, do I just keep searching for an offer that has data or is their an alternative.

Thanks
Pat

combasa

Reaction score
Hi there, many sites do not have that data...you don't need to specifically use that site to get the target data for an offer...you could choose a large similar site that would likely have the exact same demographic. Example. Instead of using the url for an IPAN email submit offer, you could actually just use the real ipad url and search it for the same demographic data...you are essentially looking for people interested in ipad...most offers urls will not be available in the quantast stats.

patrickftx

Reaction score
Hey yah a lot of the offers might not have a demographic stats. You could go to a lot of similar sites and get a demographic average from the sites that do have stats to get idea of what your demographic would be and then plug the average's results into Quantcast's "Planner".

P

Patrickh

Also, let me know if you guys have any more questions. Thanks!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush