• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

New Years Resolutions Equals Massive Profits!

optimizepress
S

Superx

New Year’s Resolutions Equals Massive Profits!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	NewYearsResolutions.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	152.9 KB ID:	3631

This is the time of the year were clicks get cheaper and sales skyrocket! Due to the Christmas holidays being over a lot of companies selling their products will stop advertising as much therefore making click prices cheaper! This is a great opportunity to cash in and make some HUGE Profits!​
  1. Choose a Niche – Choosing a niche is actually quite simple. Look at the example picture above to get some ideas, think about what people’s New Year’s resolutions are going to be. It could be losing weight, hitting the gym or quitting smoking. If you choose losing weight, find a weight loss product, hitting the gym muscle product, you get the idea!<br>
  2. Choose a Traffic Source – In my experience Facebook has always been the best and cheapest traffic source for me but requires advanced training for cloaking methods and getting ads approved. To keep things simple I would start with a Native Ad Network such as Revcontent, Content.ad as they will pretty much approve anything and the traffic quality is very good. We will have more advanced training in the future so stay tuned!<br>
  3. Look for new products – Customers are always looking for the next best thing. Don’t promote old products that have been around. Besides it is 2017 so customers are looking for the next best thing.<br>
  4. Target non-competing countries – Yes the United States is huge volume and the biggest money maker, but if you are not successful in that country, try targeting other countries that typically cost less to advertise in such as Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, etc. You can use one hour translation to translate any page from English to whatever language you want too. I have had great success with this in the past – http://onehourtranslation.com
Here are some examples of products I have had luck with in the past and made a killing!
https://www.garcinialeanxtreme.com/glxss08
Some numbers when I ran last year these were just for the first week of January.

image_1262.png

So let’s get the New Year stated off on the right foot and start crushing it! If you have any questions, please let me know as well you can get any offers or products mentioned in the VIP PowerHouse Affiliate system (http://vip.powerhouseaffiliate.com).

Happy New Year and best of luck 2017!​

tlrix6

Reaction score
Hi. Did you do Native or FB traffic? And avg. CPC would be ..? $0,35?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey I have been running a ton of native ads...last year I ran a lot of diet on Native...I find Facebook is EXTREMELY quick to ban accounts related to diet advertising....have to be careful...but places like Revcontent allow you to advertise on advertorials and trials.

S

Superx

Hi. Did you do Native or FB traffic? And avg. CPC would be ..? $0,35?

Like Joey said safer to run native ads on Diet, but I find Facebook traffic to be cheaper and more profitable. If you do decide to run facebook make sure you have a lot of facebook ad accounts ready to go and a very good cloaker.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush