• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

New, kinda lost, but motivated!!

optimizepress
C

codyc2411

Hello everyone :) My name is Cody, and I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. This is all completely new to me, as I have close to no experience when it comes to this sort of stuff, but i have a friend who's also trying to get into it, and he's shared some success stories that he's read about and encouraged me to give it a try, so here I am.
I'm working part-time and starting community college very soon, and I'm determined to work at this and start making some sort of profit to help get me through college and leave me with some extra cash to save and spend to my leisure. I look forward to hearing from you guys and keeping up with your guys' success stories!
-Cody

P

powerpub

Hey there follow the fast start steps....absorb some information....pick a plan of attack and then start building a campaign...Good luck!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush