• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Just upgraded to Premium Membership. Eager to learn more.

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
That's awesome...hope you have much success!

murphy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Joey,

I trying to see what is offered in the premium membership.
I am looking for a good hands-on (video and PDF) tutorials on
Tracking. I have third party trackers (CPVLabs and also Prosper202 -recent version).
I am still struggling to setup campaigns quickly.
I am also looking for training for landing page making, specially
where the code from third party trackers go to the landing page.
How to develop a good funnel for selling not my products, but affiliate products.
Please let me know if any of them are covered.
I have accounts in paid traffic sources. TraficVance (US+Int), Lead-impact, Media-traffic, TrafficJunkey, Advertise.com, and some Parked-Domain traffic sources. I am promoting products from 4 to 5 CPA networks & Click-Bank

I waited for your product launch (High Paying Affiliate Programs) last month, which I saw on MunchEye.com left you a message.
If I find that you have In-depth training I would like to join. Do you have a 7 day or 14 day trial, which will give an idea of your membership.
I would also like to get approved to your CPA network. Currently I am only direct linking and running PPV traffic.
I would really appreciate some one answering me or send me an email

P

Patrickh

Good for taking action Murphy. I'll try to put up some tracking and landing page videos soon in the premium section.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi in terms of viideos for the topics you mentioned we dont have any yet but we certainly will be adding many more in the coming months.

As for T202 Videos nothing beats their own training here >> http://tracking202.com/videos/

But as you mention you want to create campaigns "quickly" and the best tracking for that is CPV labs cause you can clone campaigns plus, when you change landing pages you still use all the same links. So it is definitely worth it to read their entire user guide here >> http://cpvlab.com/forusers/User_Guide.pdf

As for funnels....there are several different types of funnels...we do have a few examples in the forum and in some of the training courses we have existing and as we create more courses and get guest presenters we will be able to focus on that topic. We are always seeking ideas for content people need! Our recent survey gave us many topics which we are covering now...but feedback is always welcome. We discuss a simple funnel in the Free CPA Course, and here is another facebook funnel example >> [h=3]How I REALLY Made About $40,000 in 2 Months (GAMING NICHE)[/h]
(like I say there are hundreds fo different ways to create funnels so if you have a specific idea we could help or even try a follow along campaign)

As for "promo" or trial the only program we have is the FREE LIFETIME" promo. Read here >> How to Unlock ALL Features of This Forum (ALL ACCESS FREE PASS)

murphy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Patrick and Joey

Are you still taking new affiliates for your CPA networks. If you have offers (no pop-ups) that I can direct link in PPV,
I would like to promote. I have been promoting offers on TrafficVance (US and International) and LeadImpact.
I also promote on three different networks, mostly consisting of Domain Traffic. Thank you

PS: I put the following message in the face-book page

Hi I am a member in your forum with the name Murphy. I tried to join and it says it is by referral only. I promote mainly using PPV in TrafficVance (US+International) and LeadImpact. I also use lot of other traffic sources. Currently I am doing only PPV and direct linking. I have been doing this from last couple of years. I also posted in the forum. I am happy that you switched to Cake tracking platform. I am familiar with it. I use CPVlab to track my campaigns. I am still learning creating landing pages. Thank you for your time.

I am trying to upgrade to premium membership. Looks like there is a problem from the PayPal side.
I will try later.

I have also filled out the step-1 affiliate membership for VaultAffiliats and the SendMessage but is not giving any message, if it sent it or not. Well I will also try this later.

As a free member I can not post any more messages, so help me to get into the Vault-Affiliates and also in to the premium membership. Thank you

Last edited:

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush