• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

How's it Going Everybody!!! | No ad budget, Need to build my FB Fanpage ASAP and make money so I can do some Paid Advertising!!!

optimizepress

mrdenrob28

Reaction score
Okay my name is Dennis

I aspire to become a successful affiliate marketer first and foremost.

I have been dreaming about making enough money to not have to work a JOB for a long time now.

My problem is mostly self, I will admit it right here and right now. No more, I'm tired of jumping from vertical to vertical hoping for a different outcome
and not staying focused on that same vertical until I make money. Focus is the most important thing!!!

"I'm behind on my dreams and my bills" I got that from Les Brown by the way

I have been a premium member on this forum for about 3 months now and haven't had much success, but I don't blame the forum
I blame myself. I can't live this broke life any longer !!!

I look to connect with other people here so I can overcome this. i'm struggling with money but I know the answer is AM

I don't have money for paid advertising as of today but I won't let that stop me, I have had the money several times to just start a campaign and I actually have but I guess fear made me stop the campaign before I got the results I was looking for. Silly Me

Okay so if you know anything about overcoming no budget money, using social media platforms to overcome the- no budget issue and then getting into paid advertising right away to scale.....

I need you to connect with me and just be my buddy and chat with me to help keep me focused...

I'm currently working on two fan pages to get some traffic to my affiliate links. 1 for books (personal development type books) Another for Weight Loss which i will be using a mobile landing page in between the offer so FB doesn't ban me
Amazon because facebook lets you put the affiliate links directly on the page without banning you. I guess FB likes Amazon....lol

connect with me on skype or facebook so we can message

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dennis.roberts.blogcash

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have money for paid advertising as of today but I won't let that stop me, I have had the money several times to just start a campaign and I actually have but I guess fear made me stop the campaign before I got the results I was looking for. Silly Me

Okay so if you know anything about overcoming no budget money, using social media platforms to overcome the- no budget issue and then getting into paid advertising right away to scale.....

Thanks for the post...if I may be some inspiration I started AM 14 years ago with free traffic methods and I would say in my opinion those free methods can still work...Over the years I converted to paid traffic and I have replaced a full time job with AM and work from home. Let me explain my 2 methods i used for free traffic....

Keep in mind these are not glamorous! :) But they pied my bills when I needed it .

Method 1 > Article posting on EzineArticles.com. I used to actually rehash articles about auto loans and in my signature on ezinearticles.com it would link directly to a autoloan form that paid me $3.90 for a 4 field submit. This made me about $70 - $100 a day but was 3-5 hours of work a day...but over time they accumulated and I was earning residual conversions from previous articles. This same theory could work and be applied to setting up a blog first, then posting your fresh blog content into article directories...I am honestly not sure if ezinearticles.com is as popular as it used to be...(I did this well before the pengiun and pandas struck)

Method 2 > Social Media and Viral Topics - I used to watch talk shows and news networks for something that would go viral and post it in Facebook or create pages that appeared to be the real page about the viral products or games...or stories...and then when people joined the page I would have a tab that was "get your free gift for liking our page!" which actually linked them to a offerwall style page that had 3 email submit offers like $500 Gift Card, Free Iphone or whatever. This method once made me 4K in 2 days when I was watching ellen explain some new hot game app and I set up a page with that exact game name...I had 24,000 join the page in 2 days but then FB shut my page down because it was not the "official" page

Anyway, my point is i gues that there are a ton of methods to get free traffic, and CPA offers are great because they convert. Don't give up, I am sure you will find something .

A

adgenius

it's indeed quite challenging to start a campaign without any budget for it
but you could utilize some methods that beginners like me on a low budget usually do

supply great contents
-for as long as their relevant, interesting and helpful/entertaining, readers would always click on them

make use of basic on page SEO

you can also get traffic by making/uploading Videos on youtube then place your links for your viewers

guest posting/blogging

forum marketing

Social media - yes definitely !

Email marketing
- opt-in form
- value proposition
- strong CTA

update us with your progress and best of luck bro

mrdenrob28

Reaction score
Okay
Thank You both for the suggestions
I decided to start with 2 FB Fanpages and build them up
I'm going to try some short youtube promotion videos to help get the page going until
I can atleast start a FB ad for $10 bucks a day

I will see what happes

A

ashisapoweraffiliate

Hey Dennis,

I get it. I know what that feels like. If it's any consolation to you, I am guilty of "lack of focus" too. I suffered a full 7 years because of that -- not to mention thousands of dollars spent, countless time lost, and both us know how that'd hurt.

Paid advertising isn't the only method, although it's a preferred method for some. You can always start with content marketing -- blogging, email, social media, commenting on other blogs (but do this right), guest posting, and even article marketing as joeybabbs did.

The organic route is all hard work. It's pure hustle, finger muscle, and consistency. You'd just have to keep at it until it works. There's no looking back, and there can be no excuses.

For your Facebook pages, first aim to grow a community there. Give more than you care to take. Don't expect sales right in the beginning -- what you'd really want is a community that's responsive, enthusiastic, and "feels" for the topic at hand.

I am there for you Dennis. What's the latest news?

Ash

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush