• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

How to use a Free Tool/Giveaway?

optimizepress

alpowerhouse

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get users to come to:
1- use a free tool
2- opt-in to get a PDF in the niche
3- send them to an offer

What would be the most streamlined way? These are the options that come to mind:

A - Let them use the free tool first with an opt-in box to get the PDF. The thank you page will be the offer.
B - Have them opt-in (single opt-in), thank you page is the free tool with a link to PDF on the bottom. Click downloads PDF and opens the offer as a pop-under.
C - Opt-in to use free tool (double opt-in), link sent in email takes them to lander that has free tool as in option B. PDF comes in another email or an email sequence.

Of course testing would be the best way to know. But if anyone has experience with this or care to provide useful feedback, that would be highly appreciated!

Thank you.

P

powerpub

Hi yeah for sure testing would be best... I like Traffic goes to OPT IN PAGE for the Tool they Want then they go directly to the tool. Single opt in. Then first email is "Welcome! Here is Another Free Gift. Which gives them the download link for the ebook.

alpowerhouse

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi yeah for sure testing would be best... I like Traffic goes to OPT IN PAGE for the Tool they Want then they go directly to the tool. Single opt in. Then first email is "Welcome! Here is Another Free Gift. Which gives them the download link for the ebook.

Thanks for the feedback powerpub !

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush