• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hi from Queensland Australia

optimizepress
M

MammaG914

Hi All,
I've been involved in affiliate marketing for just over three months now, and have set up a couple of websites, posted some YouTube videos and have a couple of different facebook pages. I've made about $300 in commissions, but I know that is only just scratching the surface! I've kind of got a bit stuck with the traffic situation, and know I have so much more to learn.
A facebook friend recommended Powerhouse Affiliate to me, so here I am. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge ... and my bank account!!
If there are any other Aussies in the group it would be cool to connect.
G

S

Superx

Hey from Canada myself, but I believe there are a few more Aussies in the group for sure! Welcome to the Forums and we look forward to your progress!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome welcome...check out our traffic section.... i have been focusing a lot on ppc search, Facebook and native lately for traffic. I know others who have had success on YouTube. ..

M

MammaG914

Thanks for the welcome, guys, and thanks for the tip, Joey. I'm going through the initial courses first, just to make sure I am 'cementing in' the foundation steps before jumping in to the traffic area. I still have a lot to learn about even the basics of landing pages and campaigns.

Also - and I know this will slow my progress down for a while - I am doing things with the least cost, as I currently have no cash flow. Once I can start generating more, or higher, commissions, I will be able to put them back into the business and start 'playing' with the big boys :)

U

ulyana2104

Hi Guys. I'm Diana. It is so nice to be part of Powerhouse. Thanks Joey! Very excited to take a start!:)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush