• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Here's 5 Niches/Offers That Still Can Make You Rich

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi many people ask me what offers I have success on...and some still question as to whether I really do still run traffic...for those of you looking for some inpiration then here are some ideas that I have had some success with:

1. Watch TV online >> Clickbank used to have Satellite Direct >> I promoted this for a long time with much success.

2. Diet Muscle Skin >> For example Garcinia Cambogia Trial offers.

3. Background Checks >> Have a lot of Success with Criminal Background Checks online and Instant Checkmate.

4. Gambling >> Totally killed this on Facebook (Bingo Cafe and other similar offers) for many years and still make recurring income from it from choosing offers that pay commissions and not CPA.

5. Mobile app installs.>> battery apps, security, phone apps, etc...

cgarvey59

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow. 45 views and no comments? What's up with that? This is pretty good shortcut info here. Want to learn the details on the mobile cpi deals. These are killing it but I haven't tried yet. I know a fair amount about it. Enough to give it a shot if I can get in the networks. We'll see. Nice post

P

powerpub

Hey thats a good point CGharvey....mobile installs are doing well. Draft kings and fanduel were a couple hot ones recently

cgarvey59

Premium Member
Reaction score
Webinar I was on this summer talks about Brazil gets nearly 40% of the worlds mobile traffic. Unreal number. Right now, some of that traffic can apparently be bought as cheap as $50 for 20K page views. Some marketers are killing it with cheap little 40c free Mobile phone security apps there. Good targeting required but pulling from 100% to 350% returns. $100 in and $300 out is a good day all day. Unfortunately, I still need to get approved into some networks and my money is short also. Will keep at what I'm doing until the extra cash is there to play in this area.

Edit: Yea, but; this morning Fan Duel and Draft Kings were whacked by NY's Atty Gen. They are gambling operations. Everyone knew that and still knows that. I'm still pissed they banned gambling in the US. Huge money there, and since I could care less about Football or Basketball, I couldn't get fired up about those. I think now the US Gov't has to tread a fine line. Eventually, one of two things will happen.
Those two will be banned for being illegal gambling operations, or they will be the straw that breaks the 'gambling regulatory rules" back. I don't think we'll see online gambling come back the way it was before the ban, but some watered down version because....to many Huge players are now involved and making money with Fantasy sports. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
C

contentisking

Mobile app install has becoming "the trend" with huge success on Social media (FB, Twitter, Yahoo, etc.)
though many developers struggle on how to make people download and use the app, increase installs/ranking/reviews. but yeah, mobile app install rocks !

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush