• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Help With Bing Diet Campaign

• Thread starter affliatventures
  • Start date
optimizepress
A

affliatventures

hi guys
I have setup my add compaign bing ppc so far recevied 8700 impressions and 39 clicks no conversions yet i have uploaded the image of my bing PPC any suggestions or tips will help please the product that i am promoting is in weight loss diet nichie and its called 3 week diet. my landing page is reviewredteadetox.com/3weekdiet currently using just 100 keywords

Attachments

• photo1599.png
    photo1599.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 95
A

affliatventures

i am spending about £20 per day on this compaign

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there I would say you need more data to make any informed decision. You might want to have about 4-5 ads, and 2 landing pages.

The thing is you will need to have at least 100 clicks to the actual offer before you can say its a dud. 39 clicks on Bing is not enough.

What is your LP CTR? If you have 2 pages you will be able to start testing the landing page click throughs. Those people who actually click through to your offer the the actual "targeted visitors " you need. If you can't get anyone to click through the landing pages thats your main problem, and the first thing you need to test.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush