• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hello Fellow PowerHousers!!

optimizepress

jaygreyson

Reaction score
Hey everyone

James here,

Just signed up for premium and wanted to start off introducing myself, tell you a bit about my background and hopefully make some new friends and learn this whole CPA marketing game finally and hopefully I am finally in the right place to learn it.

From Canada, I work in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry trade and have been for about 6 years now. I started trying to earn money online about 4 years ago but have had limited success. Since being online I have made about $100 mainly from niche websites Ive built. Since I made that first sale on Clickbank and new it was true you can make money online I have been hooked ever since lol and determined to make it my full time income source.

I do have some experience with CPA marketing but after finding this forum I think it is best to start from square one. I am currently signed up with a CPA network called Peerfly. I signed up with them when I purchased a course called mobile monopoly which taught making money with mobile and cpa offers. I made exactly $48.10 from my efforts but slowly gave up. That money is still sitting in my peerfly account as of this day still lol. I do understand the general stuff like epc, ctr, and what a landing page is but I am a newbie for sure.

With so much information out there I think I have put myself into Information overload and now I feel I am maybe more confused where I should start. :confused:

As of right now I don't run any campaigns so I believe the best thing to do is just start again from square one and to start I am going to read through the Powerhouse certification courses for level 1 and 2!

Look forward to working with everyone and finally learning to make money!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi James, great to see you made some money :). Don't give up man...we have all been there and there are so many ways to make money. If you want to chat and start a follow along campaign we can help.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush