• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hello fellow millionaires....I am Anna!!

optimizepress
A

annafragiorgi

I have just recently joined the Affiliate marketing community and am super stoked to be here. I made my very first commissions online this past Saturday of $7! To some it may be small, but to me, it is a huge step in the right direction. I have found an amazing mentor that is helping me and take me through all of the steps to be ultra successful!!!

My goals are:
* to be completely debt free by the end of 2017. I have right at $200k of debt right now, including my mortgage.
* I have several family members that need help financially and some that are unable to care for themselves anymore, so AM will give me the freedom with time as well as money to make sure that they have what they need.
* to bring in 6 figures or more each month by the end of 2017
* to purchase a beach house by summer of 2018
* and many other personal goals

I am sharing these with you here to help keep me accountable as well as to create a time line of the things that I want to accomplish so that when others come behind me, they will know what is possible & attainable!!!

I wish each and everyone of you massive success!!

See you at the top!!!

Attachments

• photo1509.png
    photo1509.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 78
S

Superx

welcome and I am very happy you are having success earlier on. Your right this is a HUGE step in the right direction keep going don't ever say quit. Congratulations on your success!

J

Jason Streby

Welcome aboard and it's super great to have you here!

Those are some very ambitious goals but you know what... If you feel you can accomplish them, and you're willing to put the work in to get there, to always be improving your skills, expand your knowledge and strive for that next milestone then literally nothing but you can stop you from getting to anywhere you want to be.

Having a mentor helps too ;D

And i LOVE the idea of holding yourself accountable. It may sound crazy to some but doing something as simple as just announcing what your ambitions are and then checking back regularly to revisit them makes a huge impact on how soon you reach those goals.

A

annafragiorgi

Welcome aboard and it's super great to have you here!

Those are some very ambitious goals but you know what... If you feel you can accomplish them, and you're willing to put the work in to get there, to always be improving your skills, expand your knowledge and strive for that next milestone then literally nothing but you can stop you from getting to anywhere you want to be.

Having a mentor helps too ;D

And i LOVE the idea of holding yourself accountable. It may sound crazy to some but doing something as simple as just announcing what your ambitions are and then checking back regularly to revisit them makes a huge impact on how soon you reach those goals.

Yes, I know that for some, those goals are out of this world NUTS!!! But I would rather shoot for the moon and hit a star than to shoot for just a star and hit nothing!!!!

Accountability for oneself is HUGE in my opinion. It is easy to make a goal and say what you want, but when you start telling people about it, then that is where the rubber meets the road. You have to step up to the plate and put your money where your mouth is, as so to speak!!!

I am not just hungry....I am FAMISHED & STARVING!!!

Thank you so very much for the encouragement!!!!

I salute you & your amazing success as well Jason!!!

J

Jason Streby

I really like your enthusiasm, it's contagious hopefully not only to me but to everyone who reads this thread.
If you believe in you (and you absolutely should) then I believe in you.

Go out there and be the master of your own destiny. We'll be here to help along the way.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush