• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

getting started

optimizepress
K

kanoonii

Being fairly new to affiliate marketing, I have been in the forum reading posts and articles on line about affiliate marketing. I have decided to go with dating offers from the cpa networks. In gathering information from the internet, most suggest I start in another country.

Is their anyone who is willing to help mentor me in getting started. I know how to make landing and ads but I don't know how to get them translated or a good traffic sources for displaying ads outside the country plus I am sure other questions will come up.

I know everyone is busy with their own projects and any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Pat

patrickftx

Reaction score
kanoonii,

International ads convert really well sometimes. I had one that had a really high payout that did really well while it lasted on FB. If your a member in Vault Affiliates I can point you to a few good international offers. The best thing might be to make a journal in the forum and go from there.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush