• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Does Adsense arbritage still work on 2020?

optimizepress

odin2020

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone is doing Adsense arbritage right now? Is it still works on 2020?
Which native ads network are you buying traffic to get Adsense clicks?
How much ROI do you get?

Thank you

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
When I am using adplexity I still see many sites using adsense to monetize their pages so I assume arbitrage is still working for some people but it is likely very optimized. I assume it would take some serious work to get it working but pretty much everything takes hard work :)

One challenge will be to make sure you don't break adsense policies.

odin2020

Reaction score
When I am using adplexity I still see many sites using adsense to monetize their pages so I assume arbitrage is still working for some people but it is likely very optimized. I assume it would take some serious work to get it working but pretty much everything takes hard work :)

One challenge will be to make sure you don't break adsense policies.

I see. Thank you
I will focus on CPL at this moment

theosap

Reaction score
With few exceptions,most of those arbitrage sites belong to ad networks. They tend to use them for their unsold inventory.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
With few exceptions,most of those arbitrage sites belong to ad networks. They tend to use them for their unsold inventory.

That makes complete sense. Never thought of that.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush