• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPV LAB Version 7

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I plan to do an in depth case study starting next week and will be using the latest CPV lab version 7.

They have been doing some great things over there in my opinion.

Here are the details of this version:

From them...

"We have been working very hard on this version... and I believe it has some awesome features!
- Multiuser! Did you ask for it? Ready! - now you have 3 roles (Viewer, Editor, Admin) and you can share only specific campaigns with your team members or with your partners!
- More Extra tokens? - Ready! Capture more data from Traffic Sources & MV Lab
- Notifications via Email based on your Alert Profiles? - Also ready! Now you will be able to get updates about your campaigns via email!
- easier to get the Direct Traffic Code and the Postback URL in the campaign setup page - you no longer have to manually replace texts

The list may continue... as there were many things that we included in this version... and we still have some more which will be coming before we close 2020!

Version 7 will be launched on September 16th! Stay tuned!!
Check your email or follow us on Facebook to make sure you don't miss the launch and our updates :)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush