• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPA Marketing vs. Affiliate Marketing

optimizepress
A

arbitrageking

is there really a difference between CPA and Affiliate marketing ?

B

bazinga

both are very similar when it comes to bridging the gap between a customer and a product seller

there's just a tiny difference,

as an affiliate marketer your role is to get customers to visit your site/blog and use your affiliate-flagged link to purchase products
structure: customer-Affiliate marketer-seller

while CPA marketing does not rely solely on a sale. you can get paid for other actions such as
customer fills out form, submit email, download ebook, intall apps etc.
structure: customer-CPA-seller

2.png

A

AnneRogers

CPA marketing is the most profitable structure but you can definitely do both
just my opinion

T

thepunisher

just my opinion

true
if your site is well built in good niche and well integrated
when you also become part of a network, you could get access to tons of different offers from many sellers in different niches
so you'd have a very wide "market"

S

seowhiz

just my opinion

affiliate marketing has a very high earning potential if you partner with great sellers.
plus there's no human contact necessary. simple blogs or sites with tons of affiliate links could bring in some commissions

it's smart to run both CPA offers and affiliate links

M

markstevens

the good about CPA marketing
you can run it without a landing page and a site
your social media can be a good place for CPA offers for as long as you know your niche/audience
and some funds to fuel ads

C

contentisking

affiliate marketing has a very high earning potential if you partner with great sellers.
plus there's no human contact necessary. simple blogs or sites with tons of affiliate links could bring in some commissions

it's smart to run both CPA offers and affiliate links

​i would definitely aggree with seowhiz
on running both cpa offer and affiliate links

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush