• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

A2Hosting Question

optimizepress

kansasdragon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I know in the training that Joey mentions BlueHost, but I keep seeing other comments that BlueHost may not be the best option if you'll be running paid ads and potentially using CPV Lab Pro.

Is anyone using A2Hosting and can give any feedback if it is better than BlueHost?

Joey, do you happen to have an affiliate link to A2Hosting? Or anyone else? I'd prefer someone make a bit of $$$ from my purchase.

kyle

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey @kansasdragon. Just reading your post and have been going through a few transfers / migrations for clients to Cloudways. Ive been using them for 7 years now, previous to them I was with Cyberwurx who have changed ownership etc since, but i was with them for just over 15 years. Ive developped and used many platforms but i always come back to scalability, redundancy, backup and support... Cloudways is where it's at in my honest opinion and Id be happy to answer any Qs you have regarding them or hosting in general. Im not an EXPERT in the field but i have kept my sites live since 1997. ;)
I think this forum be somewhere in the cloud, on an Amazon droplet hosted @cloudways :)

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Is anyone using A2Hosting and can give any feedback if it is better than BlueHost?
I have not used A2. I recommend Bluehost simply because it is affordable and easy to use, especially for newbies.
With so many competitors now, there are definitely many options, and you make some good points on scalability. As @kyle suggests, the Cloudways platform is excellent if you have some experience or the ability to learn fast. I have started testing some media buys using their Digital Ocean server. Very scalable.

cpv lab

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi @kansasdragon,

We had very good experience with A2Hosting so far, us and our users experiences.

There are users who prefer Bluehost, but from our experience A2Hosting has better servers and better support.

Hope it helps!

We listed here the ones which we recommend: https://cpvlab.pro/partners.php

kansasdragon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

I have signed up for A2 Hosting and getting underway.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush