• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

2020 Paid Media Marketing Lessons

optimizepress
Z

zoe

2020 has been great in terms of learning about the new trends. I am firm believer that no matter how experienced you are in certain thing, you should remain open to learn new lessons. So here I am sharing the highlights of major learning.

I learned that:

- Google Ads convert well if we first use maximize clicks strategy for 2 weeks and then change it to CPA

- Call-Ads convert better than Call-Extensions

- User Generated Content remained the best-performing ad creative type across all platforms.

- Having shorter video ads is the key to better conversions

- Snapchat and TikTok proved themselves to be viable platforms to drive incremental eCommerce growth

- Power 5 is the best combo: Automatic Placements, CBO, Account Simplification, Dynamic Ads, and Auto Advanced Matching.

- Huge emphasis on simplifying your ad account structure to focus on creative testing

- Broad audiences are best at scale

What did you learn this year as a marketer?

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush