• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Simple funnel for building an EMAIL, CPA, ADSENSE campaign

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
[h=2]Here is a simple funnel I use...this is for lead gen campaigns where I want to capture leads then promote to people later. I currently have 3 fairly large lists in 3 separate niches that generate money from Adsense, email promos and CPA.[/h] This infographic shows the basic processes. In some niches I have found that it is best to just email a promotion once per week. The LTV of your subscribers are much lower but you can still make a profit from your campaigns.

I have actually hired people to do the email follow up allowing me more time to work on optimizing my traffic source and funnel as well as review my data for campaign improvements.

If you are not sure about what route to go with your list it is best to start out with content creation.

infographic.jpg

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush