• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Winning Landing Page Microsoft Ads - Sometimes the Wierdest Shit Surprises You.

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
The other day I woke up and logged into my Microsoft Ads account and 1 campaign had all of the ads disapproved! They said it was a "phishing" site that was trying to capture personal information. (i had a form on my website)

So I spent time talking to Bing support and they told me I had to make things more compliant and put a bunch of disclosures

I immediately thought "crap this is going to destroy my conversions"....

I then proceeded to make all these disclosures on my site, I added a more robust policy statement directly on the page, and I removed any wording that seemed to be "hiding" the fact we were collecting data.

Basically I made it 100% compliant.

The results?

testingh.jpg

It destroyed my previous tests and actually has become my control page. Moral of the story?

I guess being compliant isn't always that bad LOL.

Maybe the page looks more trustworthy now...

Sometimes what we "think will work" isn't always the case. If you aren't constantly testing landing pages you are going to lose.

Last edited:

brand51dm

Reaction score
I think you nailed it with the trustworthy statement. So many sales funnels and capture pages look sketchy and my immediate reaction is... I need to bounce off this site.
People are smart they are sick and tired of scams and false promises.
Trust and white hat is the way forward..in my opinion.

harenil

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Woah, excellent real life example of "always test." Thank you for sharing! Now I need to go "compliance up" my pages and test them lol.

Out of curiosity, you said the landing page had a form, was it a squeeze page with only an email optin, or were there offer links and a form on the landing page?

Also that almost 6% conversion rate is gnarly! If you don't mind me asking, what niche is this in? I'm still learning, but I spent $6.7k on Microsoft ads last month with a -6% ROI running mostly VSL CPS health/nutra offers (primarily weight loss) using simple advertorial landers. I'm getting at best 2% CR for the clicks I send, with around 50%-55% CTR on my landers. It's posts like this that remind me I'm only one split test away from profit!

Thanks again for sharing homie

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Woah, excellent real life example of "always test." Thank you for sharing! Now I need to go "compliance up" my pages and test them lol.

Out of curiosity, you said the landing page had a form, was it a squeeze page with only an email optin, or were there offer links and a form on the landing page?

Also that almost 6% conversion rate is gnarly! If you don't mind me asking, what niche is this in? I'm still learning, but I spent $6.7k on Microsoft ads last month with a -6% ROI running mostly VSL CPS health/nutra offers (primarily weight loss) using simple advertorial landers. I'm getting at best 2% CR for the clicks I send, with around 50%-55% CTR on my landers. It's posts like this that remind me I'm only one split test away from profit!

Thanks again for sharing homie
You are so close to being profitable....test landers and offers and ads you will get the winning formula.

My exmaple is in finance niche and has a name and phone number form.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush