• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Why Isn't EVERYONE Running MGID + Gaming?

optimizepress

TLDRMoney

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure why everyone hasn't jumped on this campaign. It's been talked about throughout Powerhouse and even in one of the webinars..

46caf8.jpeg

Traffic Source: MGID
Offer: League of Angels
Starting Budget: $300+
Click Tracker Required?: Yes
Landing Pages: Provided by PA
Ad Copies: Provided by PA

This is everything you need. It's known to be profitable which means you should be testing this ASAP. It's a great place to start since you know there is possible success.

There's more...

You can get at 25% bonus on your first deposit.. That means FREE traffic & data.

Post your questions below. Let me know if you want help getting started!

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Can you run it on Revcontent? I thought MGID doesn't allow you to start with a whitelist campaign unless you start working with an account manager once you cross a certain budget threshold? I mean if I start a blacklist RON campaign on MGID wouldn't I just be blowing through my budget because of the rampant bot traffic?

TLDRMoney

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can try it on Revcontent if you like. There are no Whitelists for MGID but rather blacklists.. Your rep can add blacklists to your campaign just by asking. If are still essentially running a RON but it's more targeted since the blacklist filters out the garbage. Running RON's are not terrible idea's either. Bot traffic is on any Native platform.. Revcontent is no different. It's certainly worth testing. People are using this recipe and making money as we speak.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you run it on Revcontent? I thought MGID doesn't allow you to start with a whitelist campaign unless you start working with an account manager once you cross a certain budget threshold? I mean if I start a blacklist RON campaign on MGID wouldn't I just be blowing through my budget because of the rampant bot traffic?

If I was you I would definitely try this on revcontent too.

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
So a question about Gaming CPA offers. Isn't the problem with Gaming CPA offers that they often have a low payout so trying to nail a positive ROI using paid traffic can be tricky? Is Native the best traffic source for it?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
What do you consider low payout? and what offer exactly?

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I just noticed the payout for League of Angels was low at $2.250 but then I realized it's not a CPS offer and it's way easier to convert so the payout doesn't really matter I guess as long as my overall EPC ends up higher than my CPC. I downloaded the survey style landing pages for this offer. Also I'm gonna farm for widgets with the help of my spy-tool so I'll end up with a pretty good whitelist for my revcontent campaign.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I just noticed the payout for League of Angels was low at $2.250 but then I realized it's not a CPS offer and it's way easier to convert so the payout doesn't really matter I guess as long as my overall EPC ends up higher than my CPC. I downloaded the survey style landing pages for this offer. Also I'm gonna farm for widgets with the help of my spy-tool so I'll end up with a pretty good whitelist for my revcontent campaign.

Right it converts as soon and someone submits that first form.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush