• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

why I prefer ppv over ppc

optimizepress
S

superaffiliate2

I have been telling people that ppc will bleed them white
and if they have been having success in ppc they will definitely have same fate in ppv at a much lesser investment

let me share this article with you

C

clickman

I have been telling people that ppc will bleed them white
and if they have been having success in ppc they will definitely have same fate in ppv at a much lesser investment

let me share this article with you

I would like to agree with you but there are disadvantages of using ppv
- quite difficult to spy on competition
- joining ppv networks has upfront fees
- low quality traffic esp. with small niche

but pros outweigh the cons

A

akshayr

3 things you should master to run a profitable PPV campaign

keep an eye on your niche
- keep updated with how things are changing/showing trends
- change your creatives/targets based on the new trend

spy on competitions
- do not work in the dark, spying on competition and stealing (wrong choice of word "borrowing" is the right word) their ideas save you time and guarantee more profitability
- if you do not have budget for these tools, try them for free. but it's highly recommended that you use a spy tool: boxofads , WhatRunsWhere , LotsOfAds.com

self study
- monitor your campaign, keep testing and get used to your system

L

lukedice

3 things you should master to run a profitable PPV campaign

keep an eye on your niche
- keep updated with how things are changing/showing trends
- change your creatives/targets based on the new trend

spy on competitions
- do not work in the dark, spying on competition and stealing (wrong choice of word "borrowing" is the right word) their ideas save you time and guarantee more profitability
- if you do not have budget for these tools, try them for free. but it's highly recommended that you use a spy tool: boxofads , WhatRunsWhere , LotsOfAds.com

self study
- monitor your campaign, keep testing and get used to your system

boxofads , WhatRunsWhere , LotsOfAds.com have free trial offers but you'd have to pay once trial is over

I found a good spy tool that is totally free
it's called http://follow.net/
it's great tool that let's you spy on ad campaigns on PPC networks event those running on media buys
just sign up for an account, log in, type in the url you'd like to spy on and voila! the information is available for free

worth checking

C

contentisking

If you are are starting, PPV is a good place to start because you don't need a landing page or to write an ad or to worry about quality score.

I suggest that you start with targeting URL first instead of keywords.

2nd tier PPC is good too, it allows direct linking, example: 7 search

A

AnneRogers

personally, when it comes to pricing i like ppv better than ppc. it has fewer rulles and regulations and
has lower cost per view price compared to the per click price

S

sylvie

i have a good level of success with ppv
it's affiliate friendly, traffic is cheap and very scalable

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush