• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Why all native ads on spy tools look the same?

optimizepress

haha36

Reaction score
So my question is why all offers I spy on using Anstrex are literally the same fat women / baking soda type of picture, literally most are the same landing pages nothing unique feels like a bot has made thousands of landing tbh... am I missing something?
Also, when I spy manually and look at affiliates it's a whole different world honestly...

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Earl, did you try using the tool at different times and tried different filters? sometimes algorithms get stuck and such filters help in verifying such bottlenecks.

haha36

Reaction score
I don't think there was a problem really, loads of ads loaded all simply look the same...- is there any other tool on a budget like adplexity?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think there was a problem really, loads of ads loaded all simply look the same...- is there any other tool on a budget like adplexity?
Check out anstrex

ec7093

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Seems to me that the reason we see the same pics is that the work and other affiliates rip'em and use them

haha36

Reaction score
Check out anstrex
That's what I'm using and that's where the issue is

Seems to me that the reason we see the same pics is that the work and other affiliates rip'em and use them
Sure they do but there are many other affiliates who run different type of ads and different type of unqiue pages which I only see while I manually spy so my question is why doesn't anstrex pickup on this?, as I said I try to spy manually and I honestly keep seeing different pages and pictures, anstrex keeps showing the same stuff

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush