• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Why Affiliate Marketing is Dead [Wink]

optimizepress

TLDRMoney

Premium Member
Reaction score
Image result for affiliate marketing is dead

I regret to inform you that Internet Marketing died on Feb 20th at 4:52 AM. It's true.. Internet Marketing is DEAD. Or is it?

You've probably have heard this expression through out the industry. It has become a running joke/troll over the past decade. What does it mean? Why do people say it?

Let's look at the context....

The majority of the industry is Affiliates Marketers. A vast majority of these affiliates never make it. It goes back to the dreaded statistic.. "99% of affiliates fail".

However, those who do not fail, work relentlessly to achieve success. Countless hours or training, learning, creating and testing eventually leads them to success. They do the dirty work in the trenches. They have paid their dues and now enjoy the fruits of their labor.

When you have a minority of successful affiliates and a majority of aspiring affiliates, the aspiring affiliates look to the successful affiliates for help. A majority of these affiliates want things given to them and don't understand the process.

Let me ask you a question?

If you spent 3 months and thousands of dollars testing a campaign to finally achieve consistent profit, would you just GIVE that information away to someone who is not willing to do the work?

This can be exhausting.. When you have a winning campaign, everyone wants a piece. This is why so many Super Affiliates are very quiet about what they are doing. It's beneficial to stay off the radar.

And this is where the term originates... It is more geared towards complete outsiders. Super Affiliates don't want to spend their time teaching complete beginners.

Bill's Friend Tom:
"Hey Bill!! Can't you teach me internet marketing now?"

Bill:
"Affiliate Marketing is dead, bro"

Bill's Friend Tom:
"Are you sure? I thought you can make money fast and easy?"

Bill:
"Nah bro, it's dead.. Doesn't work anymore"

The truth is this:

Online advertising reached $88 billion last year, a 21 percent increase from 2016.

$88 Billion dollars! Internet Marketing is alive and well. In fact, it's thriving and growing. It's not going anywhere anytime soon and will likely become more dominant as AI and algorithms continue to become more sophisticated. Targeting is becoming more effective every day which in turn leads to a higher success rate with our campaigns.

Now is the time to get motivated and moving. Beast mode!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush