• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Which Traffic source works in 2018?

• Thread starter all4charityandmore
  • Start date
optimizepress
A

all4charityandmore

Which Traffic source works in 2018 for blackhat methods? I'm running a trial diet campaign just to get fast conversions so I can invest into more tools and scale my winning campaign only short term tho. My budget is $300 btw

J

Jason Streby

This is an honest response meant with only the utmost respect and good intentions... I hope I don't offend you with what I'm about to say, I don't mean to, I'm only trying to help :)

Blackhat methods work, and they also constantly get shut down (usually very promptly) which means that you will always have to play "cat & mouse" where blackhat methods are used and it's not fun, it's really not.

You're going to have to constantly invest in things like proxy lists and burner accounts.
You'll also have to consider that a lot of networks (cpa networks) have sophisticated measures in place to detect these blackhat methods and you can be risking your account with them too, and those are hard to get back once they are gone... Vault Media (the exclusive cpa network for Powerhouse Affiliate) also has these measures in place and will shut down any accounts which it detects fraudulent / blackhat activity on, and when this happens you also forfeit your "earnings" in the process!

It's really not worth it in the end unless you are prepared to go all in and do things like a professional blackhat marketer which is hard work. I would suggest taking the lessons we teach in our training and go from there, you could accomplish so much more with legitimate methods.

However, if you still wish to try your hand at the blackhat methods then you might be better off making an account at one of the popular blackhat forums and ask those guys over there, you'll get more "in the know" answers as that's what those guys over there specialize in.

All the best, and I wish you good luck with whichever decision you make.

A

all4charityandmore

Jason Streby , THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Most wouldn't give me a real reason like that and state why. But down to what i'm doing.. It's just the presell page( Advertorial ) Like if I promote any diet offer, a few of the diet offers will already have celebrity endorsements like the popular one "shark tank" with fake comments and multiple call to actions. I've been doing my research without any of the software tools and viewing certain campaigns and this is what I will see. So all I did is just copy the presell page what others are using and changed the offer. On top of that I dont have CPV labs yet. I'm just using Clickfunnels, my registered domain for the product and call to actions linking back to my offer.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Blackhat is mostly done on Facebook, Google, Bing and native ad networks. People use cloakers, and you need a way to get accounts. Recently Mark Z from FB had to undergo a senate hearing and ever since many people who do BH Facebook are taking a beating hard! So if you are new and think you can beat FB its gonna be a long up hill battle. Your best bet is to go to native ad networks. Some even allow you to run trials without having to go blackhat.

A

all4charityandmore

joeybabbs I'm just trying to get my feet wet so I can invest into more cpa tools. Which native ad networks do you suggest and can convert?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
MGID, lately has been doing well for me - check out my case study > https://powerhouseaffiliate.com/for...campaigns/5756-gaming-follow-along-native-ads

Content.ad is good...I find quality at Revcdontent has fallen in the last year with bots so takes a lot more work to find good placements.

I have yet to run on Taboola and Outbrain only cause many of the offers I have been running would not be approved as easily there...but I plan to do some more traffic there soon.

A

all4charityandmore

joeybabbs Jason Streby both of you guys are life savers! & again Thanks on the INFO. I will now start on something small "cpl" offers/email submits to get familiar with CPv labs and collect data. Once I'm in profit and scaling high, I will start on my diet trial offer and aim BIG! ***I will post my journey soon***

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter