• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

which one converts better in sales: banner ads or native ads?

optimizepress
I

ipfreely

I have been hearing lately that native ads gets viewed more than banner ads

Idk what to believe now. I have been a fan of banner ads/ppc but people have been telling me that banners are dead

C

clickman

Native ads are more enticing compared to banner ads. Native ad excels when it comes to achieving brand lift.
Compared to banner ads native advertising tells a story of your brand the same way that an article could.
more modern and progressive forms of online advertising

S

sylvie

No Title

native advertising drives more attention - see how

Attachments

• photo880.png
    photo880.png
    483.9 KB · Views: 112
  • photo881.png
    photo881.png
    274.7 KB · Views: 97
  • photo882.png
    photo882.png
    307.1 KB · Views: 99
  • photo883.png
    photo883.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 106
  • photo884.png
    photo884.png
    461.7 KB · Views: 93
T

thepunisher

Native ads are more enticing compared to banner ads. Native ad excels when it comes to achieving brand lift.
Compared to banner ads native advertising tells a story of your brand the same way that an article could.
more modern and progressive forms of online advertising

I've read hundred times in many forums including here in PA that banners will become extinct because of how annoying they have become over the years.
And it's the least trusted form of advertising

Back in 2013 Nielsen reported that people keep ignoring online banner ads due to many reasons, mainly:
- a lack of credibility
- doesn’t meet expectations
- amateur ad design
- plain old ‘banner blindness‘

To make the topic even more serious, in April 2016 - Tejal Patel, the director of consumer engagement at Microsoft mentioned
[FONT=&quot]“I think this whole word ‘banner’ shouldn’t exist, and probably won’t exist in three or four years, maybe less than that - Tejal Patel[/FONT]

whoa - now is the time to start investing/switching to native advertising

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter