• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Where do I start with CPA?

optimizepress

fiqi febriyanto

Reaction score
hi joeybabbs
I am completely new to the affiliate world, What are the first steps I should take to accelerate my success, I don't have enough money to do paid promotions, But Paid Promotions and professional Advertisers are my dreams.

I have to start where joeybabbs can make money in the CPA program that I received yesterday.

clearmachine

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
Fiqi. What si your experience and how much of the training have you completed?

fiqi febriyanto

Reaction score
Hi, I have had a lot of advertiser training, but what keeps me from moving is, I am not sure, and why it happened, if I do good advertising and referrals, maybe I will be able to analyze the data I get, but here I am still hesitate to do advertising.

Therefore, I asked and joined this grub, so that I could believe that by not spending a lot of money I could advertise and feel success like all of you.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
The best advice I can give on this is to just take action. It seems you have a few objections and fears and they are holding you back. You can take all the training in the world but until you actually pull the trigger on something and follow it through you will be stuck in a "training loophole".

Hesitation is usually brought on by things that no training course will ever fix.

So choose your path - and take action. Do you want to do content marketing or paid traffic?

fiqi febriyanto

Reaction score
yes sir,
what kind of advertising is low spending, and profitable, may I have a private message sir?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
yes sir,
what kind of advertising is low spending, and profitable, may I have a private message sir?

Facebook is low spending and can be profitable. If you can follow their ad terms.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter