• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

What's my BEEF?

optimizepress
B

bgreen

You posed the question...What's your BEEF? One of my biggest beefs are the people who develop and sell products, but the products are not complete. I think they do not think the whole process thru before they release the product. OR, they just assume that since they understand the product or the process, that it should be clear to everyone else also. Then they get questions or comments about the product and the answers are drip fed to us, if they are answered at all. One should go under the assumption that the buyer of their products know nothing or very little and go into a more in-dept explanation of their products. Consumers come at all levels and stages in their endeavors. Product creators should think about this when creating their products. Or hire someone who knows nothing about the product to proofread and see if they understand before they release the product. This is my opinion.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Great point...happens all the time...especially in the online marketing niche.

greenie

Reaction score
I totally agree. What I have found when buying WSO's and similar products is that the majority of the time the product is crap and I know more information than what the product developer has given in his/hers training.

If they are going to release a product they should included action steps that there customer should take so they can get the same supposedly results as the product developer supposedly has.

I have stopped buying WSO's and I have also un-subscribed from the mailing lists of theses so called experts I so I can concentrate all my efforts on building my business and not someone else's!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Good idea...eventually you have to stop chasing methods and just create your own.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush