• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

What's Goin On!!

optimizepress

ryan d montgomery

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Glad to be here. I was Google searching for different Cpa Marketing Programs and I landed here!!:) I think I made a fantastic choice as I love to learn and believe anything is possible with the right direction and hard work!

ryan d montgomery

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Am I in the discussion thread?? lol:) I started at the beginning. But I wanted to focus on CPA. That's why I bought the pro membership. But more knowledge is always good. I have Retargetify as a link shortner to track all my links with advanced features. I have built 5 blogs, but they are making no money because I really didn't follow the framework of producing good quality content on a regular basis. Should I start at beginning or go to lesson 3 specifically about CPA marketing?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi it really depends on what you plan to do for your business. Course 3 (CPA) is about buying traffic and lead generation.... Course 1 speaks more about building an authority website...and transitions into the following courses...

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush