• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

What Landing Page Builder Do You Use & What Do You Hate About It?

optimizepress

moneyallan13

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I say download a landing page you like and edit it to the point its yours and doesn't really look the same, that way you saved a lot of time thinking about what to do
you can also spy on that landing page and see if its worth ripping off,
why reinvent the wheel when its already working for someone else.
good idea, is there a particular software you can recommend for this?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Adplexity - there is a discount link in the sidebar of this forum if needed.

haha36

Reaction score
Landerbolt too but its kinda expensive
There's also a cheap option purelander but you will have to make sure yourself if they offer you the ability to download any lander as I haven't tried myself...

moneyallan13

Expired Membership
Reaction score

Attachments

• adplexity.png
    adplexity.png
    346.4 KB · Views: 63

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are using the software to do some spying then i would say choose whichever traffic source you plan to run on.....if you are using it to get landing pages and angles......then i would choose native...

moneyallan13

Expired Membership
Reaction score
If you are using the software to do some spying then i would say choose whichever traffic source you plan to run on.....if you are using it to get landing pages and angles......then i would choose native...

ok, sounds good :)

Calebendk

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone what landing page builder do you use and what features or other things do you really DISLIKE about it?
I use Getresponse, the interface is easy to use

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush