• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

What Landing Page Builder Do You Use & What Do You Hate About It?

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone what landing page builder do you use and what features or other things do you really DISLIKE about it?

abdulla

Reaction score
I use optimize press thanks for recommending it to me joey. Optimizepress is way better than click funnels but one thing I do not like about their funnel builder (optimize funnels) is that the split test feature did not work for me. I contacted support about this and they said they will fix this issue in a future update.

haha36

Reaction score
I used unbounce and clickfunnels but just for a landing page and using 1 feature which is the a/b test I think they are all expensive, currently looking for a cheaper builder

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using OptimizePress, WPbakery and Elementor. I would like if they can simplify features related to popups and forms integration, a better dashboard with visual data about stats.

anthonyhusband

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I use Builderall. One thing I hate is that it can be extremely buggy. For example, when I try to make my landing pages mobile-friendly, it'll actually remove images and text from the original desktop version. It's very annoying.

ec7093

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Currently using Thrive architect, Elementor and Builderall. I agree w/ Anthony on Builderall. Additionally, Builderall can be a bit of a pain to get a domain name connected.

C

ChateauDif

I've used Click Funnels, Drop Funnels, Thrive, Elementor and Optimized Press at some point

Currently using Elementor as my main builder and Dropfunnels for certain more specialized
and shorter term funnels

Last edited by a moderator:

haha36

Reaction score
www.systeme.io
new and free, saw it on youtube looks good and friendly if you are starting out I think I will be using it
but i currently use landerbolt which can download any landing page and i can edit it easily

Last edited:

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score

ccscom1745

Reaction score
Hi, I use Unbounce, so I searched the forum here for a relevant post to ask a question... Does anyone know of a way to copy the design of a website I built there?

I spent ~3 months building a multi-page fat loss site in Unbounce, centered around (trying to sell) Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic. It has cost me $90-$135 per month for the past 6 months, but I've never made a sale. Or even gotten one opt-in.

To me, it's still worth testing, but I need to reduce expenses while making my paid advertising work. So I'd like to redirect my domain to something more cost effective, like my Bluehost account, while I'm taking on the expense to dial-in my traffic spend correctly.

But, I don't want to take another 3 months to rebuild all the pages in Wordpress/Thrive/Whatever over there in Bluehost. Unbounce doesn't allow for page designs/code to be downloaded and then re-uploaded to anywhere but their platform.

So I either hurry up and make the site work on Unbounce, which will justify the past and on-going expense...

Or I find a way to "rip" my own site design/pages there, to then rebuild everything more quickly in Bluehost...

Any advice is appreciated; thanks a lot.

abdulla

Reaction score
Can I see the website you built and can you tell me how you are getting traffic? Maybe I can give you some good advice.

Also it shouldn't take you 3 months to build a website.

ccscom1745

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your reply...

Sure, here's the link:
https://www.fatlossemails.com/land

So far, I've run 2-3 small search traffic campaign tests on Google Ads, and a cold traffic mobile push campaign test on Propeller Ads.

Each test's ad spend has been more than the commission for a single sale. So with no sales or opt-in's yet, I've paused everything for now.

As a first try, it actually did take me 3 months of continuous, part-time work to learn the platform, write the copy/design, and build everything.

abdulla

Reaction score
When I first go on your landing page, it feels cluttered because of all of the text that is on it. Your landing page needs to look simple so people can easily get your message.

For example your CTA button instead of "Delicious and healthy fat loss drink curbs hunger and provides energy.😀 Yes I Want To Get 4 Free Books That Will Help Me Lose Weight, Of Course! 👆 Click This Button To Get 'Em..." I would put "Yes! Give Me 4 Books To Help Me Shed Pounds Of Fat"

This youtube video by Marcus would be a great help for you to make very high converting landing pages.

Of course, having a high converting landing page is just one important piece of the puzzle. You need to know how to do the advertising part very well and powerhouse affiliate has courses for that.

haha36

Reaction score
Hi, I use Unbounce, so I searched the forum here for a relevant post to ask a question... Does anyone know of a way to copy the design of a website I built there?

I spent ~3 months building a multi-page fat loss site in Unbounce, centered around (trying to sell) Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic. It has cost me $90-$135 per month for the past 6 months, but I've never made a sale. Or even gotten one opt-in.

To me, it's still worth testing, but I need to reduce expenses while making my paid advertising work. So I'd like to redirect my domain to something more cost effective, like my Bluehost account, while I'm taking on the expense to dial-in my traffic spend correctly.

But, I don't want to take another 3 months to rebuild all the pages in Wordpress/Thrive/Whatever over there in Bluehost. Unbounce doesn't allow for page designs/code to be downloaded and then re-uploaded to anywhere but their platform.

So I either hurry up and make the site work on Unbounce, which will justify the past and on-going expense...

Or I find a way to "rip" my own site design/pages there, to then rebuild everything more quickly in Bluehost...

Any advice is appreciated; thanks a lot.
One of the ways you can download the site is have it working, and then you go to landerbolt and copy that page and then if I'm not wrong you can simply download it.
I think you are better off just creating a new landing page, im sorry its not the answer you would like to hear but if its costing you so much time why bother?
Im also new and it takes me at most 1 day to make a good landing page

but stop wasting money, everything you said is correct and if you are on a budget and you think having to pay for landing pages is a useless expense while you are not making any money from it just use systeme.io, first of all its free at least the starter package and trust me I don't think you will even need to get any other paid package at least meanwhile you are still new. (even if you do need to buy they are cheaper for what you get)
Another great thing its a 1 stop shop kind of thing, lets say you have a landing page hosted you don't have to run around and figure how to integrate email marketing its all there built in you just stay in the same website and thats where you do your work - also you can make blogs and all types of stuff

but i dont think you should really change if you are used to wordpress as you are already skilled there
since you said you want a cheaper option the first thing that came to my mind is systeme.io :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EDIT:
after writing all of this I just remembered that there is actually something to download websites for free if I find it again I will let you know but I will have to look for it

moneyallan13

Expired Membership
Reaction score
hi all,

I dont have any designing skills, will somebody share where you learned how to create an effective landing page?
ty.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Design skills would be really nice to have...but I don;t have much for design skills,. I feel like you don't really need good design skills if you use the templates from many landing page builders...I use Optimizepress and I really like their templates, but I also used Clickfunnels, and Insta page who also had some decent templates. Many of these are even designed with the marketing aspects already built in. Like strong CTA's, above the fold content, and colorful pages that look professional.

Another tool I started using recently for writing some of my copy is Jarvis Ai. Believe it or not some of their AI content is converting better than my own lol.

moneyallan13

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Design skills would be really nice to have...but I don;t have much for design skills,. I feel like you don't really need good design skills if you use the templates from many landing page builders...I use Optimizepress and I really like their templates, but I also used Clickfunnels, and Insta page who also had some decent templates. Many of these are even designed with the marketing aspects already built in. Like strong CTA's, above the fold content, and colorful pages that look professional.

Another tool I started using recently for writing some of my copy is Jarvis Ai. Believe it or not some of their AI content is converting better than my own lol.
ok, so you're saying the copy is more important?
i will check out jarvis.ai, thanks for the tip Joey

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
No I am not saying one is more important than the other, just that you don't need a lot of designing skills now since most LP builders are built for the purpose of making it easy for us non designers to build nice pages quickly and easily.

moneyallan13

Expired Membership
Reaction score
No I am not saying one is more important than the other, just that you don't need a lot of designing skills now since most LP builders are built for the purpose of making it easy for us non designers to build nice pages quickly and easily.
ok, i understand.

haha36

Reaction score
hi all,

I dont have any designing skills, will somebody share where you learned how to create an effective landing page?
ty.
I say download a landing page you like and edit it to the point its yours and doesn't really look the same, that way you saved a lot of time thinking about what to do
you can also spy on that landing page and see if its worth ripping off,
why reinvent the wheel when its already working for someone else.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter