• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

What is the Average bid to get good traffic

optimizepress

lalitartsy94

Reaction score
Hello.

I am a newbie in CPA Marketing. I tried to permote adult Nutra offers on the Traffic Factory. exoclick,traffic stars for IN geo only. But wheever i setup campaign with banner size 300x100 or 300x250 there was thousands of impressions but very less clicks and when i increase bid upto 0.01$ or 0.05$ even didn't get enough leads only 3-5 leads after deduct 15-20 $.

Let's keep it short and to the point. Currently, I am looking for anybody who is willing to do some coaching. tell me that what is the best bid to get good position on network. If i spent 100$ so i need 200 leads. If you are an affiliate who is currently running profitable campaigns - DM me. Even those who are not doing it anymore for any reason but had been a successful full-time affiliate are good as well. For everybody else, maybe you know who could teach me directly?
please help me

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
If you impressions are high and no clicks then your ads are not great. Can we see a banner?

lalitartsy94

Reaction score
Hii, i contacted with account manager he advised me to increase CPC bid at .008 and said create 1 campaign with Direct link to offer page without landing or bridge page..

I can show you banner but it's male enhancement pill it may offence for some people if not than I can send..?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have an account rep then they should be able to help. They have much more insight on what is working on their network. You can also find more ad ideas using an ad spy tool.

lalitartsy94

Reaction score
Is there is any tips & tricks to boost CTR for CPM or CPM banner campaign...?
my campaign never crossed 1% CTR. is it possible to get 150-200 leads after spend 100$ on banner campaign with Traffic source exoclick and traffic factory only for adult nutra offer (Male Enhancement)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter