• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

What are the best cpa offers for google ads?

optimizepress

giovanca88

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i was wondering, what are the best cpa/cpl offers that can be promoted on google search ads?

Is promoting skincare possible? Since google doesnt allow much. :s

I want to promote cpa/cpl offer in a different language. Like Dutch, spanish or german

thank you in advance :)

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i was wondering, what are the best cpa/cpl offers that can be promoted on google search ads?

Is promoting skincare possible? Since google doesnt allow much. :s

I want to promote cpa/cpl offer in a different language. Like Dutch, spanish or german

thank you in advance :)

Yes you can promote skin care on Google. It all depends on how you promote it. You will need a site full of good content. You cant just set up a landing page and run traffic to it unless the page has a ton of useful content. Read their bridge page policy. I would also avoid using celebs or advertorials.

giovanca88

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Okay Thank you.. i will take a look..

also am not able to preview the skincare landing page url within Vault Media.. is the issue on my end ?

jrocker

Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay Thank you.. i will take a look..

also am not able to preview the skincare landing page url within Vault Media.. is the issue on my end ?

I was able to load it - which one are you talking about.

giovanca88

Expired Membership
Reaction score
the bellavei skincare.. but just found out the offer is paused :)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter