• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Warming Up New Google Accounts

optimizepress

getmixy

Expired Membership
Reaction score
@joeybabbs Is there a specific way you warm up new Google Accounts before starting CPA ads? Anything we should know to set things up to maximize success and minimize shut downs?

Thanks

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
@joeybabbs Is there a specific way you warm up new Google Accounts before starting CPA ads? Anything we should know to set things up to maximize success and minimize shut downs?

Thanks
I have used the same ad accounts for over 5 years...I haven't really had to warm anything however...

Another member here recently started a campaign and it was completely whitehat and he had all the legal pages and lots of content on his site. It worked out just fine but after first billing it banned because credit card was in wrong name.

However he did appeal it and won and now account is working fine and very strong.

So I guess moral of story just have a solid website with all legal pages and good Content. You will win appeals.

getmixy

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thanks for the response @joeybabbs. When you say you have the same ad account. Do you use an MCC account and then add "child" accounts under the MCC?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response @joeybabbs. When you say you have the same ad account. Do you use an MCC account and then add "child" accounts under the MCC?
yes but I only started doing that this year.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you create a new child account per product or niche?
I do now yes since I created the mcc.
This is mainly to just organize my campaigns better and to not mess with working campaigns and accounts. My hope is that if I post a campaign that pisses off Google on a new account they would never mess with my already working accounts. But to be honest Im SUPER paranoid when launching new ideas on Google cause it is my main source of revenue...so I'm trying to keep them my best friend for now.

getmixy

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Do you use a separate payment method for each child account? That's what I'm trying to work out. What's the best way. I don't know if Google is like Facebook where if one account is banned, then that payment method if used on other accounts would jeapodise those accounts and definitely future ones using that same payment method. Wondering if you know if Google is the same?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you use a separate payment method for each child account? That's what I'm trying to work out. What's the best way. I don't know if Google is like Facebook where if one account is banned, then that payment method if used on other accounts would jeapodise those accounts and definitely future ones using that same payment method. Wondering if you know if Google is the same?
I use different credit cards for each account yes. (for same.concerns) I use Royal Bank of Canada who let's me create as many credit cards as I want under my commercial account.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush