• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Voluum for the Win on Tracking With Google?

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been running some display ads on Google and noticed the conversions were 30% off inside Google...

I found out Voluum has the capability to push conversions through API to Google so I am hoping for much better accuracy.

CPV lab is also working on a solution for this.

theosap

Expired Membership
Reaction score
We plan to integrate voluum in all media buys including through Google Search/Display. Did you integrate their conversion tracking yet?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I actually ended up leaving voluum...I used cpv lab now and it pushed conversions into google without access to my google account. I was missing a lot of data with voluum.

theosap

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Joey, what kind of data you were missing? Can you elaborate more on this? Thank you!

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
The major problems I have experienced with Voluum Tracker are “Malware and unwanted software” errors from Google, (I believe it has to do with how Voluum used Cnames for domains) they may have fixed it. The click loss, drastic drops in landing page CTR (shown below), roller coaster pricing models, and a lack of real data security were other issues I was concerned about. During the test we were using Parallel tracking and the LP CTR dropped significantly when we tested Voluum against our CPV labs.

lpctr.jpg

theosap

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Indeed that's a significant difference. I looked it up and it seems the "Malware and unwanted software” has been occuring for a while.

dcretired

Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't use Voluum for Google - they dump your campaign with "Malicious software detected" - Use CPV labs or something else

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush