• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Voluum DSP question

optimizepress

balanetrananda

Premium Member
Reaction score
I talked to a rep at one of the native advertising and they said i needed at least 10-15k which is pretty steep for me.

Was wondering has anyone used Voluum?

if so, do we have any training on this?

Thank you

joel_rendon

Premium Member
Reaction score
I talked to a rep at one of the native advertising and they said i needed at least 10-15k which is pretty steep for me.

Was wondering has anyone used Voluum?

if so, do we have any training on this?

Thank you
you can use Revcontent with Voluum tracker. Voluum doesn't have DSP anymore only tracker side

balanetrananda

Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry for the dumb questions as im a bit new, but voluum tracker is the same as cpv lab tracking?

joel_rendon

Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry for the dumb questions as im a bit new, but voluum tracker is the same as cpv lab tracking?
yes correct, if your using CPV stick with it. I havent used CPV lab so im not sure if they have built optimizer and rule creating options. aswell as API into revcontent to bring in the data. Also when you sign up for revcontent. after you fund the account. Try and get assigned to you so they can change your account setting to the premium setting of top 20% just make sure your going to run a good product from click bank or Joes offers.
No dumb question-- we are all here to learn ive made great $$ on campaigns and bombed plenty of them :)

balanetrananda

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Joel. Youre right no type of dumb questions just seeking to learn :)

Im excited. do you recommend any tutorials for voluum tracking?

joel_rendon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Joel. Youre right no type of dumb questions just seeking to learn :)

Im excited. do you recommend any tutorials for voluum tracking?
They have alot of videos on there actual site or even on YT. Just a heads up if your doing Native make sure you have a decent budget at least 3k min and understand your KPI like solid. or know how to get them fairly quickly. definitely stick very closely to what joe examples are and rolling everything out. have fun ;)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter