• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Voluum DSP campaign question

optimizepress

lincoln_liow

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just signed up. I'm running a health CPA offer with $100 payout on Voluum DSP

(Revcontent, US, Desktop, Whitelist with 5 placements, $50 a day, 8 images x 2 headlines)

This is my first campaign on voluum DSP so I'm still getting used to it.

I know to shut off a widget if it spends $100 (the CPA amount) with no sales.

I would also like to do this:

Pause a widget ID when it has 10,000 impressions and an iCTR of less than 0.05.

This way I focus only on the widget IDs with greater than 0.05 iCTR.

Would this be a good rule to implement in practice? Thanks for any insights.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Im not of the opinion you need to spend $100 on a single widget to know if it is going to convert or not or if its a crap placement. I would be looking at some the more granular metrics to decide if it is a decent placement. iCTR, LP CTR, time on page, scroll depth etc. Many of these metrics can also be skewed by fraudulent bots, but for the most part should be able to get a good guage on placements early to see if they will just waste your money.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Joey, is what you've just mentioned abt optimization covered in the native ads course?
Some of this may be mentioned but i think in our next update we can provide more detail.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter