• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Vault Media?

optimizepress

tommy1983

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hello I have just joined and was rather excited about using your own CPA network and was a big reason of me purchasing! I don't feel conned because the sales pages didn't say that anymore but I watched a lot of youtube reviews and reviews on google and they all said how great Vault Media was so that is a shame!

What happened to Vault Media and how come it is not available any more?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello I have just joined and was rather excited about using your own CPA network and was a big reason of me purchasing! I don't feel conned because the sales pages didn't say that anymore but I watched a lot of youtube reviews and reviews on google and they all said how great Vault Media was so that is a shame!

What happened to Vault Media and how come it is

What happened to Vault Media and how come it is not available any more?
Vault Media is not open to the public anymore and we sent a notice months ago when this change occurred...but there are literally thousands of cpa networks to join and we have some in our network resources section that cater to our members...

So no it is not a big con...you shouldn't have to pay to join any reputable cpa network.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter