• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Using Back Button Redirect Script And Pop Under On Lander

optimizepress

getmixy

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hello @joeybabbs

I remember you had a video with a script for a lander so that when someone clicks on a link a new tab or pop under of another page with adsense and/or ad blocks on it would open up in another browser tab. I can't find that video anywhere can you point me out where it is please?

Also I currently use a back button redirect script for people who don't click on any of the links and instead hit the back button in the browser and then they are redirected to the offer.

I was wondering if it would be smart to combine this with your trick for those that click on the links on the lander?

So basically they will get redirected to affiliate offer if they hit the redirect. And if they click on any of the links a new page will load in their browser with the chance to get clicks from adsense or another affiliate offer.

What are your thoughts?

abdulla

Reaction score
Back button redirects seem very good for getting your campaigns in profit. It's a bummer I can't use them on Microsoft ads because that's the traffic source I am focusing on right now.

getmixy

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Back button redirects seem very good for getting your campaigns in profit. It's a bummer I can't use them on Microsoft ads because that's the traffic source I am focusing on right now.
From what I see I wouldn't exactly say it's good to get your campaigns in profit. But it's a good additional bonus for traffic that would have been lost and therefore no chance of a conversion. It's quite an aggressive strategy but I do get conversions from it. But if your campaign isn't optimized, adding the back button redirect is not going to make a campaign profitable. It has very low conversion rates. But like I said, it can be a nice little bonus.

abdulla

Reaction score
Exactly, there's no way a back button redirect script could make a campaign be in profit without any optimizations.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with getmixy that these additional tricks do not work well unless you already have a campaign profitable.

Here is the code for making the browser open a new tab: attached

Attachments

• link-code.txt
    116 bytes · Views: 100

getmixy

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I agree with getmixy that these additional tricks do not work well unless you already have a campaign profitable.

Here is the code for making the browser open a new tab: attached
Thanks Joey. Do you have the video available where you show this method? I can't find it in the video section where it use to be.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter