• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Updates - Native Ads Auto Profits Now in Courses and Lessons List

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Aside from the new forum we are also updating the courses and training structure and soon launching new native ads training for lead generation.

With that being said I did see someone complain the other day they couldn't find the native ads training.

We did publish a course last year native ads auto profit.

It is related to running MGID ads to a video sales letter and this method is still active.

The course is now available for premium members in the courses and lessons page here.

passive45

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Aside from the new forum we are also updating the courses and training structure and soon launching new native ads training for lead generation.

With that being said I did see someone complain the other day they couldn't find the native ads training.

It is related to running MGID ads to a video sales letter and this method is still active.

The course is now available for premium members in the courses and lessons page here.
Awesome thank you so much for this!

myonlinehustle888

Reaction score
hi there,

i'm currently following this training to get my started on native ads.

however as the vault media is no longer available, may i know the following;

1. what is the recommended affiliate networks that i can sign up besides max bounty?
2. also in this course there are DFY campaigns, may i know what are the next nearest offers that i can use so that i can continue to use the DFY materials?

in the course i'm seeing this;
  1. Lean Belly Breakthrough
  2. Memory Hack
  3. Sugar Balance

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
hi there,

i'm currently following this training to get my started on native ads.

however as the vault media is no longer available, may i know the following;

1. what is the recommended affiliate networks that i can sign up besides max bounty?
2. also in this course there are DFY campaigns, may i know what are the next nearest offers that i can use so that i can continue to use the DFY materials?

in the course i'm seeing this;
  1. Lean Belly Breakthrough
  2. Memory Hack
  3. Sugar Balance
These offers can be found on Maxweb network. They have a ton of VSL offers. Any offer with a Video can work here. You can also check clickbank.

stillmattic22

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I am in the beginning phases and recently applied to Clickbank, but was not approved. I'm not sure why since it just asked for basic information. Is there any reason Clickbank denies people?

myonlinehustle888

Reaction score
hi there based on the push traffic that i had started, i'm seeing the following widgets. may i know what is empty and utmsandbox?
Screenshot 2021-08-15 at 1.24.50 AM.png

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I am in the beginning phases and recently applied to Clickbank, but was not approved. I'm not sure why since it just asked for basic information. Is there any reason Clickbank denies people?
You may be in a country that is not accepted?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
hi there based on the push traffic that i had started, i'm seeing the following widgets. may i know what is empty and utmsandbox?
View attachment 14467
What did your ad url look like? you might want to hit up your account manager at mgid to make sure it is correct, and if they dont have the answer hit up bemob.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, it's because it has a free plan. Nice
Yes exactly but CPV lab also has a free plan. It was introduced after we made this course.

mikko_m

Reaction score
It's in the Master Process Document (Native Ads Auto Profits 1.0)

The doc also refers to Afflauncher, which I believe no longer exists. (I picked Bluehost instead for this)

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
It's in the Master Process Document (Native Ads Auto Profits 1.0)

The doc also refers to Afflauncher, which I believe no longer exists. (I picked Bluehost instead for this)
You are correct. Will get this document updated.

kntinhgon

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hey Joe,
I see in the membership area, it said "Currently Updating Native Ads Auto Profits 3.0 - Launching Dec 2022!", but I don't see any update.

joel_rendon

Premium Member
Reaction score

Awesome, Will this be covering OB in the optimizing process? Cant figure out how to really get it optimized like back in the days with Voluum DSP example cast wide net then only run on profitable sections.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome, Will this be covering OB in the optimizing process? Cant figure out how to really get it optimized like back in the days with Voluum DSP example cast wide net then only run on profitable sections.
Hi Joel it does not cover outbrain. Are you working with reps there? They can sometimes be helpful.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter