• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Tracking M4trix in Bemob

optimizepress

davegl

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I watched the webinar with the direct link tracking using bemob and vault media. https://powerhouseaffiliate.com/secure/video/p/id/13
I'm unsure about my setup using a m4trix offer and tracking it with bemob.

I haven't launched a campaign yet or set up the ads. I just wanted to check if it was tracking. It is tracking visits but not clicks.

The is my tacking URL from m4trix:
https://hypertechx.com/listicle/3/?promo=bf&net=12869&aff={AFFID}&sid={SUBID}&cid={CLICKID}

In the webinar joeybabbs put in "aff_sub={clikid}"
Do I still need to add it that way even though the code above has aff={AFFID}&sid={SUBID}&cid={CLICKID} ?
Is clikid case sensitve?

Any advice is appreciated.

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I watched the webinar with the direct link tracking using bemob and vault media. https://powerhouseaffiliate.com/secure/video/p/id/13
I'm unsure about my setup using a m4trix offer and tracking it with bemob.

I haven't launched a campaign yet or set up the ads. I just wanted to check if it was tracking. It is tracking visits but not clicks.

The is my tacking URL from m4trix:
https://hypertechx.com/listicle/3/?promo=bf&net=12869&aff={AFFID}&sid={SUBID}&cid={CLICKID}

In the webinar joeybabbs put in "aff_sub={clikid}"
Do I still need to add it that way even though the code above has aff={AFFID}&sid={SUBID}&cid={CLICKID} ?
Is clikid case sensitve?

Any advice is appreciated.

You can choose joey's or platform's given tracker URL. Both would work fine as both are working templates

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
aff={AFFID}&sid={SUBID}&cid={CLICKID} is correct

Reactions: zoe

davegl

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thanks. I ended up set up tracking for each item in the listicle. You're right, it's a pain. Good learning experience though.

I ran the campaign nearly a week ending up with a CTR 6.51% on the add and CTR 85% on the landing page. Zero conversions.
I'm considering whether to try an improve and continue with this gadget listicle. Are you hearing about others having success with this. I know it has been successful but maybe spending is down on products like this because of the pandemic. Any advice?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
What traffic source were you using?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
It is tough to say with the amount of info given...but perhaps the offers are the issue. Seem you have a lot of interest. Maybe you just need to test longer.

msalih

Reaction score
Dear Joey,

I use Bemob and am completely lost.
Here is my issue. I have a direct link contains a landing page from my affiliate provider and this landing page leads to checkout page so how do I track conversions? my affiliate provider gave me links only with my token ID and I don't see any postback URL! what do I do in this case? thank you

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Joey,

I use Bemob and am completely lost.
Here is my issue. I have a direct link contains a landing page from my affiliate provider and this landing page leads to checkout page so how do I track conversions? my affiliate provider gave me links only with my token ID and I don't see any postback URL! what do I do in this case? thank you

u asked the same question in another thread so please only post in one thread. thanks.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush