• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Trackers

optimizepress

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
There are so many trackers on the market which leaves me confused which one to go with. On this Forum you guys recommend Bemob but I think Joey mentioned in a post that he uses Thrive tracker for his Campaigns. One of the courses on Native ads I took recommended Redtrack. Apparently the industry standard is Voluum which most of the super affiliates swear by. Voluum has increased its fees and all the actors in the affiliate marketing field have leaped headfirst into searching for new options. Should I just go with Bemob then? I recently signed up for a 14 day free trial of Redtrack. Can we dive deeper into trackers?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Bemob is a spin-off of voluum and I have actually tested on a few campaigns and it works fine. I currently use cpvlab Pro because I like the idea of Hosting my own data with nobody else being able to touch it. There was a lot of drama a few months back with cpvlab so I switched to thrive temporarily.

However CPV Lab Pro seem to have sorted that all out and I am sticking to it. I bought into all the voluum hype one time and got a bunch of campaigs disapproved because of the way their c name structure works. My site was flagged for maliscious software.

Just because everybody swears by it doesn't mean it's the best it's just a trend and everybody thinks they are cool if they use voluum. Funnelflux is good I know some "more than super" affiliates using it.

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Any opinions on Bemob vs Red track? Or should I just go with Bemob?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I have never heard of red track.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I am somewhat of a conspiracy theorist. So if someone else is hosting my data it means they can essentially see all my campaigns.

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Why recommend Bemob for our training? Why not recommend Thrive for example? Or are trackers pretty much all the same and you just recommended the more affordable option? What is it about Bemob that you like so much compared to other trackers?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
We recommend bemob for people are on a tight budget. It's an effective tracker. We recommend cpvlab just because of self hosted and it contains all the data we need. If I have to pick your best paid tracker on cloud I am going to say Funnel Flux but I have never used it lol. I just know by using voluum and thrive that FF would be better. (Basing this on 3rd party info)

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
So why is Funnel Flux a better tracker than Bemob then? I mean what are the features that you are looking for as a successful CPA affiliate in a tracker?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
This is my opinion, but I can't see any differences between Voluum and Bemob.

Funnel flux I have never used, I just know the experiences I had with Voluum were not good due to the security issue I was having with their code and that my firends using FF never had those issues.

I mean every platform out there in the mainstream will have a few new features that might make it unique.and most of them are now using a cloud server so redirects are super fast. For example Voluum is pushing their new "AI" stuff.

ts really a matter if what you want to spend, and what features you truly need, and how much control you want with your own data. If you are going to host your own tracker you need a solid dedicated server if you want to do big traffic.

The main features I am using is geo data, device data, ability to use multiple landing page sequences, ability to insert 3rd party pixels, custom tracking domains, SSL etc.

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thanks I'll sign up for both Bemob and Redtrack and test them out. I'll do a trial with Funnel Flux as well. It might be good for my development to have as much exposure to different trackers in the beginning.

TLDRMoney

Premium Member
Reaction score
mohamed1986 I would just grab one and move on brother. They are pretty much all the same for the most part. I wouldn't waste your focus on testing multiple click trackers. If I had to pick one for you.. I'd pick Bemob.. It's free and most of our training is focusing on it. I've personally used Funnel Flux.. I think it's one of the best.. Just the way the platform was made.. How it links all your assets.. Visual campaign creation... Also gives you some pixel firing ability which was the feature that sold me.. I needed that functionality for a campaign setup. I think it's probably overkill if you are just starting out.. Signup with Bemob.. Takes 20 seconds.. Then you can move on to the next step :)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush