• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

TikTok Lead Gen Results.

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Started running Tiktok a couple of months ago and I feel like there is a lot of potential there. I started testing financial lead generation and the conversion rates are much higher than expected but the quality is not great on the backend. Is anyone having similar issues - check that conversion rate!

I am direct linking straight to the offer no landers or instant pages.

lead-gen.jpg

sunadnetwork

Reaction score
I know an affiliate of ours who use tiktok ads with similar results. Above average opt ins but low contact rate...

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Then I hear others saying TT is great quality...so I guess more testing is required :)

david torrence

Reaction score
Yeah I use TikTok for some affiliate stuff but mostly for solar if the client can close virtually and take leads across the state.

Quality is the issue with TT, but I'm thinking it can be solved with more aggressive text message drips.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush