• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Thrivethemes vs OptımızePress Question

optimizepress

petros912

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi,

Is Thrivethemes the same as Optımıze Press? I have watched some reviews that thrive-themes is better than OP. And the price is cheaper. Do you recommend it? Also if I go with the Optimize press, which package of the three to get?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Optimize press 3.0 is the newest version of optimizepress and it is what I currently use on all of my campaigns mostly. I have also used Thrive themes they are pretty good as well. I really like the new optimized press 3 because we can build templates save them and then share them with people. As part of the PowerHouse premium membership we have one template that is going to be released today for premium members as well We are building more for optimizepress 3. I'm guessing the reviews that you have seen are for the previous version of optimized press.

stevekefer

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi...Im trying to follow the training video and I added the Affiliate Landing Page to my computer. I'm in OP3 New Page and cant find anywhere to bring in the PA Landing page into the OP3 collections. The training may show an earlier version of Optimize Press? I don't see the browse button to add the PA Landing page.
Thank you for your help!
Steve

stevekefer

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Optimize Press replied on this thread to me...

Hello Steve,

Lourdes here. Thank you for the email.

OP3 doesn't have the upload template feature at the moment. It uses cloud template library which is accessible once you have OP3 installed and activated to your site.

If you do have a page created using OP3 at another website, you may save the template to your personal template cloud library. Doing so will make the template available to any of your sites using the same OP3 account. You may find the details here: using and sharing in the templates cloud

I hope this helps. If you have further queries or concerns, please let us know.

Kindest regards,

Lourdes
OptimizePress Customer Happiness Team

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi...Im trying to follow the training video and I added the Affiliate Landing Page to my computer. I'm in OP3 New Page and cant find anywhere to bring in the PA Landing page into the OP3 collections. The training may show an earlier version of Optimize Press? I don't see the browse button to add the PA Landing page.
Thank you for your help!
Steve

Hi Steve there are 2 versions of OP. We have more templates for OP 2 since when we began building them that was the only version. We now focus on OP 3 since it is a better version. Any new case studies or webinars would use OP 3.

We only have 1 OP 3 template at the moment and yes to share it we would need your share ID through the helpdesk.

What OP 2 template are you looking to use? Perhaps we can focus on that one next for OP 3.

stevekefer

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Would I get the share ID from optimize press? I can send it after work. Thank you I really appreciate your help! Or do you need my login credentials for optimize press? Stevekefer

stevekefer

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I want to use and set up your Powerhouse Affiliate landing page

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to use and set up your Powerhouse Affiliate landing page

Ok that one was built in OP 3 so thats good. Just login to your OP account and click templates and you will see the share id inside your account. Send it to us in helpdesk and we will reply when you can access it.

stevekefer

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thank you. The helpdesk said it is shared now. How do I use use the PA

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you. The helpdesk said it is shared now. How do I use use the PA

Hi not sure what you mean....but if you need to use the page itself go to create a new page and then select my templates...

stevekefer

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Yes that's right. Thank you! So Can I use the "6 Newbie Ways" template and add my clickbank links? I was setting up Bemob and was able to copy and paste the CB secret key but the Clickbank Instant Notification URL said it wasn't needed and should only be used if I'm a programer which I'm not. Should I skip that last step?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes that's right. Thank you! So Can I use the "6 Newbie Ways" template and add my clickbank links? I was setting up Bemob and was able to copy and paste the CB secret key but the Clickbank Instant Notification URL said it wasn't needed and should only be used if I'm a programer which I'm not. Should I skip that last step?

I think that is a general notification. If you don't do every step it likely won't track properly.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter