• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

The Future Looks AWESOME for POWERHOUSE AFFILIATE Marketers!

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to talk about some exciting changes that we are doing in the back end with Powerhouse Affiliate and Vault Media.

You may have noticed things got a little bit quiet in the last week or two because we have been extremely busy setting this up so that we can have long-term successful offers available that are in Evergreen niches and that make money for our Powerhouse Affiliate members.

We have recently engaged in building our own selection of PROVEN CONVERTING offers so that we have more control over how Affiliates can run them as well as giving members in Powerhouse Affiliate access to direct WHITEHAT offers that will not get you banned on any traffic Networks. As we all know most affiliate offers on CPA networks come with the risk of getting shut down on Facebook and Google especially.

Only Premium Powerhouse Affiliate members will have access to these exclusive offers inside Vault Media! This can ensure that you have a greater chance for success!

We have recently added the first offer and it is inside Vault media Network. It is a Fitness tracker which works extremely well in the diet or health niche. Available here >> https://vault.everflowclient.io/offers/1044

Fitness trackers are super hot right now and now you can earn money promoting them as an affiliate.

We have some very ambitious plans to add several offers, and resources that are going to make things a lot easier for affiliates.

For example, the offers we are setting up will include PRE-SELL Pages as well as listicle pages that you can basically just direct link to.

This will save you time and wont require you to setup your own landing pages or listicle Pages if you don't want to.

Now you can just basically grab your affiliate link inside Vault media and start promoting and start earning very decent and generous commissions.

I hope you are as excited as I am and if you have any offers that you think would work well, we can work to set them up directly for you privately.

This is a great opportunity for Affiliates to get access to direct exclusive offers that have been built by Affiliates themselves who know what converts and what doesn't convert.

We will also be sharing some very good traffic sources and results from our own internal campaigns.

Stay tuned.

sherriee

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi Joey, I plan to run some e-commerce product...and would like to promote Fitness tracker as mentioned above. But unfortunately the product Offer 1044 is not in the vault media. I hope you are able to fix this. I am a Premium member. Thanks

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey that offer should be viewable now thanks!

sherriee

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi Joey,

I want to use listicle advertorial page to run e-commerce affiliate offers as per case study conducted here in powerhouse affiliate. Some of the e-commerce products are available in vault media. But some offers such as BackHero, HeatBuddy, CashProtect and SleepCool are not available. I hope that you are able to put these offers in vault media. Thank you.

TLDRMoney

Premium Member
Reaction score
The offers that are no longer available have been paused by the advertiser. I suggest replacing them with other ecommerce offers inside Vault or replacing them with ecommerce offers from another network.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush