• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

The Absolute BEST 2 Sources for FREE Traffic in 2017

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Websites need to be promoted in more ways than one if you want them to make money. This is the crux of affiliate marketing....

The big question that arises then is how do you generate traffic. Well there are several ways to do so including free and paid advertising methods. As a newbie affiliate starting out in the business, you might not have a big cash budget so you might be looking for free traffic generation methods.

How to Generate Free Traffic to Affiliate Sites -A Newbie Guide

Your Content Still Matters

Meaningful content that appeals to your audience is still the king! You might be tempted to include the right keywords to occupy top spots on the search results page. While this is not a bad idea, writing only for search engines (and not your audience) will not bring in traffic. Only quality and useful content will bring in people and with people come the clicks.

Get Algorithm Friendly

Google algorithms are the buzzwords, which define the SEO environment in today’s dynamic online landscape. While keeping pace with the ever changing algorithm scenario can often be difficult, it makes sense to adopt some important changes in your keyword selection to keep up with Google.

In today’s complex algorithm profile, its best to stick to long tail keywords that best define the products / services you are promoting. Let’s say your key product is a flashlight. By using the keywords ‘tactical flashlights’, instead of just flashlights your chances of moving up the Google search results pages is better. [h=3]Facebook Groups[/h] A great tactic that on how to get free traffic and gain new customers… Facebook GROUPS. Especially local Facebook groups. I have got a lot of traffic just by writing viral type stories related to a poarticular subject then posting these in links to my articles inside Facebook groups. On my article i would have adsense ads to make money from as well as links to CPA offers.

Hint hint: This works well especially in viral groups for example posting an article about a mortgage policy to collect leads in a Donald Trump Group > "Donald Trump Releases New Policy to Cut Mortgage Rates!"

No matter your niche or vertical there is a FB group that you can participate in to contribute to the discussion, answer questions, and develop a presence to refer people to your business, often times when they are looking for exactly what you offer. [h=3]Video![/h] You tube videos bring you traffic! Especially if you combine them with Facebook! They can go viral.

Video is being consumed at an AMAZING rate… and now from everywhere. It’s not just Youtube anymore. It’s now on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram too.

And it will continue to be more and more important to use video.

Create short 30 second videos or go out and act out scenes to sell your product! For example for a flashlight style CPS offer I had an idea I would get a friend to pretend he was breaking into my shed and I would use a spotlight to catch him in the act then post a video about how this flashlight thwarted off thieves. This would go viral for free and I could link to the real video flashlight offer from my CPA network.

In the "viral"internet world we live in people are looking for something exciting or engaging so you need to be creative especially if you want FREE traffic!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush